Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Quid Pro Quo (Part 2 of 3)

34 - Favorite number?
π

35 - Favorite type of pet?
I'm a dog person.  So why then do we have 3 (+2 in the winter) male cats instead of a dog?  Because, they adopted us and since they don't require attention, affection, or the comfort of my home... they get to stay!

36 - Favorite sexual position?
Due to the extensiveness of this study, our facility is unable to give a definitive 'winner' at this time.  Officials estimate that our current staff will be able to complete this study sometime in the next 80 years.  If you're dying to know the answer you'll have to be present when they read the will!

37 - Least favorite sexual position?
Again, the study is incomplete and therefore I cannot give a definitive answer.

38 - Is it better to give or receive?
I'm a giver, but I'm more than happy to do my fair share of receiving!

39 - When's the last time you vomited?
Sometime last week.

40 - Name one product you use that everyone ought to use.
Common Sense

41 - What's worse - having your period or spraining your ankle?
OMG!  Like you have to ask this?  I'd suffer through a BROKEN ankle if it meant I didn't have to have my period!

42 - What sport can you play well?
Do billiards count?  I'm not saying I'm good at it, just that I look good playing it in my mini-skirt and fishnets!  That's got to count for something!

43 - What's the funniest thing you've heard/seen/done in the past week?
Well, there's the DBP scandal.  There's my surprise Royal Party.  There's the wenis!  And there's a card on my desk wishing me a Happy Zombie-free Birthday!  That's not counting the OC's toddlerisms or the PC's antics!  On my worst day I am able to find something funny!

44 - Are you interested in being friends with someone on death row?
Ummm... I have enough dangerous weirdos in my family tree.  I don't need to communicate with random death row inmates!

45 - What's 4+3*800/3?
The Royal Family is really disappointing me here!  The answer is 804.  You bitches better stay away from my checkbook!

46 - Who would make a better President - Sarah Palin or Cookie Monster?
Cookie Monster for sure!


47 - Have you ever done a snow angel in the nude?
Why?  Throwing bare body parts into freezing white powder is not my idea of fun on any level.  I'm more likely to make a sand angel in the nude... even then there's the whole sand in the crack of my ass! 

48 - Who's your favorite Golden Girl?
Hands down it's Blanche!  She's such a whore you've gotta love her!

49 - Have you ever taken a dump out a window?
Ummmm.... can't say I've ever been that desperate!

50 - Favorite kind of ice cream?
Ben & Jerry's HALF BAKED... you're totally not shocked, I know!

51 - Have you ever used Magic Shell on a member of the opposite sex?
Since I don't even know what it is, I can answer with certainty that I have not!

52 - If you live in California, is Japan still considered to be the "Far East?"
Yes! *eye roll* It's not called the 'Far East' because it was hard to walk there from Hollywood!

53 - What's the last thing you touched aside from the keyboard or the mouse?
The Reese's PB cup I handed the OC.  Before that, the fork I was eating my chocolate brownie with.  Before that I was probably picking my nose.

54 -Assuming you own an iPod/mp3 player, hit random and list the artist/song for the next five entries.
Break - Three Days Grace

Lady Marmalade - Moulin Rouge
(I thought this was more than appropriate for The Royals!)




55 - Who's better - Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
Not my generation so I actually had to research this subject.  After all, I have very eclectic music interests but I don't always know the original artists of the songs.  The final verdict was for The Beatles.  There's just too many hits I'm familiar with and love to deny it.  Ironically, I had no idea that my Sgt Floyd Pepper song from yesterday was actually a Beatles song!  I'm such a ditz!

56 - Who's the funniest comedian, living or dead in your opinion?
Hands down it's George Carlin

Followed very closely by Robin Williams

57 - 20 years ago, Magic Johnson announced he had HIV. Is he bluffing?
Is he still alive?  WOW!  I DID not know that!
58 - Who do you consider to be the biggest male sex symbol?
I'm torn between Russell Crowe & Gerard Butler!
59 - Who do you consider to be the biggest female sex symbol?
Angelina Jolie vs. Pink (both have bad ass meets HOT)

60 - What's one food that most people eat, that you refuse to?
White Bread... I generally avoid it at all costs!

61 - What's your best feature?
My eyes... followed closely by the rest of my smokin' body!
62 - Ever have a zit on your ass?
This question just doesn't belong.  A more appropriate question would be something like, "Ever have a zit on your ass that you had to bribe someone else to pop just so you could sit without pain?"
63 - Having finished peeing after holding it in for quite a while is satisfying. What say you?
I say there are some serious grammatical errors in that fragment.
64 - Adam Sandler is funnier than Will Ferrell. What say you?
Most definitely.  I must agree with The Queen on this one... Will Ferrell is NOT funny!
65 - A/S/L? (age/sex/location)
Age: 31
Sex: Yes Please!
Location: I'd prefer a warm beach with a hot Cabana boy... Thank you!
66 - How many credit cards do you have?
Enough to keep me in debt for the rest of my life if I so choose to overuse them.
Stay tuned for the final installment of this random question saga!

4 comments:

  1. You know George Carlin but not the Beatles??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatles by far. Not my generation but my mom was a hippie and I grew up with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I raised a strange child.. but a smart one..and I so wish she would work that math problem out here.. because I never did come up with that answer...fourth graders would have been calling her a liar...because there are no () anywhere to be seen..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Middle Child - Yessss... The Beatles made their last album in 1970. It's not like I live under a total rock, I'd heard of them, I knew their names (a couple of them at least), I just wasn't in to their music. On the other hand, Carlin didn't die until 2008. By then I was quite old enough to enjoy the humor of naughty words :D

    Red Panda - See my Mom was a weirdo hippie too, but she was a CCR and Willie Nelson Hippy.

    QUEEN - One law of math is the Order of Operations which gives you the order in which you must complete a math problem. Since there are no ( ) in this math problem, the next step would be to do all of the multiplication & division. So 3*800/3 is 800. The remaining problem is 4+800 which is in fact 804. You are welcome!

    ReplyDelete